HOLLY & RACHEL'S RECEPTION PARTY
**PLEASE RSVP BEFORE AUGUST 15TH**
We are having a small ceremony in the mountains on Thursday, October 11th and then we are really looking forward to celebrating with ALL of our friends & family the following Saturday!
October 13th 2018
6:00pm - 9:00 pm
Great Divide Brewery Barrel Room
3404 BRIGHTON BLVD, DENVER, CO 80216
(RINO Location - see map below)
Ample parking: YES | Kids: YES| Food, beer and wine: DEFINITELY!
we are planning to purchase a home in 2019 and would really appreciate gift cards to help us furnish our house when the time comes, we are registered for gift cards at the following businesses AND WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE GIFT CARDS TO LOWES FOR FUTURE HOME PROJECTS.
for our out of town friends we recommend staying somewhere near the rino district or downtown denver, you can take the train from denver international airport directly to downtown denver and lyft to your hotel from there. we have also recommended some more affordable options but would require a longer drive or lyft to get to the reception.
here are a few hotels in downtown and the surrounding area:
- the brown palace
- stay in a historic famous hotel in downtown! 321 17th St, Denver, CO 80202., approx $293/night
- the ramble hotel (closest to the venue)
- brand new hotel, super hip. 1280 25th St, Denver, CO 80205, approx $223/night
- hilton denver city center
- 1701 California St, Denver, CO 80202, approx $196/night
- crowne plaza denver
- 1450 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202, approx $144 / night
- holiday inn express
- 401 17th St, Denver, CO 80202, approx $184/night
- doubletree hilton stapleton north
- east of venue; 15 minute drive, approx $118/night
- holiday inn denver east
- east of venue; 15 minute drive, approx $123/night
SOME LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS WHILE YOU'RE IN TOWN:
- fire on the mountain: wings; beer; salads
- steubens: diner style comfort food
- pince: tacos and tequila and whiskey!
- dio mio: handmade pasta
- bijus little curry shop: indian food
- cart driver: pizza and oysters
- los chingones: happy hour tacos
- shake shack: burgers and shakes
- comida at the source: tacos etc.
- the post: chicken and beer
- ace eat and serve: asian fusion and cocktails
- snooze: brunch
- onefold: brunch
- our mutual friend: local hipster joint, one of our favorites!
- 10 barrel brewing company
- crooked stave taproom: sour beers galore!
- honorable mentions: epic brewing; blackshirt brewing; ratio (awesome patio)
- bar fausto: hipster cocktails
- the block distilling co: new distillery in town
- finn's manor: beers and cocktails
- stranahans: whiskey distillery
- infinite monkey theorem: wine
- punchbowl social: beer; cocktails; games
RECOMMENDED denver day trips:
- Rocky Mountain national park
- golden, co
- red rocks AMPHITHEATER
- stanley marketplace
- Fort Collins brewery tours
- georgetown loop railroad
- central city and blackhawk
- mount evans scenic byway
- winter park, IDAHO SPRINGS OR SILVER PLUME MOUNTAIN TOWNS
GREAT DIVIDE BREWERY (RINO LOCATION) USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IN GOOGLE MAPS FOR PARKING ACCESS:
3403 Brighton Blvd, Denver, Co, 80216